We are working intensively at Red Hat to finally fix that version. A huge thanks goes to ISC, which kindy provided complex backport into 9.11 version, which they do not support for a long time.

It was discovered those changes require also changes to bind-dyndb-ldap used in freeipa and also may break dhcp without rebuilds. Because we use bind rebuild also for dhcp, which were fixed already. It should be fixed soon finally. We are sorry this is taking us so long, but those changes are not trivial to make. Especially without additional regressions.

If you can use bind9.16 package instead, that would be fixed earlier.

Regards,
Petr