Hi all,

Apologies for any cross posting in advance, but I wanted to make sure folks
using acoustic sensors to investigate species and environments are aware of
the *Ecoacoustics Congress, 24-28 June in Brisbane, Australia.* Please see
below for details.

Cheers,
Jessie

---------

Hello everyone,

The Ecoacoustics Congress 2018 <http://www.ecoacousticscongress.org/> will
be held in Brisbane, Australia from 24th to 28th June 2018. The four day
conference is organised by the International Society of Ecoacoustics (ISE)
and it will bring together researchers from different fields interested in
ecoacoustics. Ecoacoustics is an interdisciplinary science that
investigates natural and anthropogenic sounds and their relationship with
the environment over a wide range of study scales, both spatial and
temporal, including  populations, communities, and landscapes.  We are
soliciting abstracts in scientific, creative and interdisciplinary areas,
and workshop proposals.

The deadline for submission of all abstracts and proposals have been
extended: 11th February 2018.

To submit your abstract, please visit: https://ecoacousticscongress.o
rg/call-for-abstracts/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Brisbane.

Kind regards

Local organising committee (Australasian Chapter of Ecoacoustics
<https://ausecoacoustics.org/>)

~~

*Jessie Oliver*

*Australian Citizen Science Association (ACSA)* | Management Committee
Member

Join ACSA’s Discussion Group
<http://www.citizenscience.org.au/resources/google-group/>, Newsletter
<http://www.citizenscience.org.au/join-the-newsletter/>, Project Finder
<http://www.citizenscience.org.au/resources/ala-project-finder/>

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AustralianCitizenScienceAssociation>,
Twitter <https://twitter.com/citscioz>, & LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6721312> | www.citizenscience.org.au

*Queensland University of Technology (QUT)* | PhD Student

Science and Engineering Faculty | www.ecosounds.org |

Twitter: Ecosounds <https://twitter.com/QUTEcosounds>, Jessie
<https://twitter.com/JessCappadonna> & Project #BristleWhistle
<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23bristlewhistle&src=typd>