Dear colleagues,

Bruce Martin and I would like to invite you to submit an abstract for the
special session on Fish and Marine Invertebrate Bioacoustics that we are
organizing at the 176th Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America (ASA)
joined with the 2018 Acoustics Week in Canada of the Canadian Acoustical
Association (CAA) to be held in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada on 5–9
November 2018.

This session will provide the opportunity for researchers to present and
discuss the latest results on fish and marine invertebrate bioacoustics. New
information on marine biological sound production and perception is welcomed,
as well as innovations in measurement techniques.

Full information on the conference is available at
http://acousticalsociety.org/176th-meeting-acoustical-society-of-america.

Abstracts are due Tuesday, May 29. You may submit an abstract here:
https://asa2018fall.abstractcentral.com/

When you submit your abstract, please indicate that you will be submitting to
the "Animal Bioacoustics Technical Committee" and then choose the " Fish and
Marine Invertebrate Bioacoustics" special session.

Looking forward to see you in Victoria !

Best,
Xavier Mouy and Bruce Martin, special session co-organizers.