http://www.arizonabiotech.com/
http://www.arizonaentrepreneurs.com/
http://www.azhttp.com/

Yahoo! Groups My Groups | biotech-news Main Page

CED Biotech 2006 Exhibitor and Sponsor Profiles

5/22/2006 1:00:00 PM EST

BIOWIRE

CED Biotech 2006 takes place May 22-23, 2006, in Winston-Salem, NC, at the Benton Convention Center.

For in-depth information about the event, visit http://www.cednc.org/conferences/biotech/2006/.

Below are profiles from CED Biotech 2006 exhibitors and sponsors; breaking news releases are available at http://www.tradeshownews.com, Business Wire's trade show, conference and event news resource.

Business Wire is the official news wire service for CED Biotech 2006.

Company: Charter Medical, Ltd
Ticker Symbol & Exchange: LDL: NYSE
Media Contact: Jennifer Reddick
Phone: 336-714-4215
E-mail: 336-714-4241
Web: www.chartermedical.com

Experts in vital fluids management, Charter Medical Ltd. manufactures
and markets innovative products for separating, containing and
transporting vital fluids in the Biotech and Pharmaceutical
Industries. The Charter Bio-PakT line of flexible processing
containers is designed for the sterile containment of high-value
fluids in biopharmaceutical processes. Containers are 100% integrity
tested and range from 30ml to 2000+ liters in a variety of shapes.
Charter also offers fluid sampling and container handling accessories,
including stainless-steel containers, and collapsible totes. Charter
can also design to customer specifications, with fast turnaround and a
high level of customer service.

Company: Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P.
Media Contact: Sheila Ogletree, Partner
Phone: 919-782-1040
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.cbh.com

Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P. (CB&H) is excited to be a Sponsor of
CED's Biotech 2006 Conference. CB&H is the 25th largest Certified
Public Accounting firm in the nation with offices located throughout
the Southeast. CB&H is the Firm of Choice for many growing businesses
who appreciate personalized service with the resources of a larger
firm. CB&H's Raleigh, North Carolina office specializes in providing
professional audit, accounting, tax and business consulting services
to growing and mid-sized companies in the risk management, information
technology and government contracting arenas.

Company: FreeMind Consultants
Media Contact: Jason Kanar, Marketing Director
Phone: 617-395-0248
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.freemindconsultants.com

FreeMind is an international consultancy firm that specializes in
raising funds from government sources, mainly the NIH in support of
its client's research activities. FreeMind's clientele includes
universities, research institutions and companies. Through a
systematic process, due to our vast experience and knowledge, FreeMind
maximizes our client's dollar potential. FreeMind employs top grant
writing and life science experts, all focused on turning great science
into multi-million dollar winning applications. The US Funds Division,
with its combined years of experience working with NIH and other
funds, has designed a structured grant writing process aimed at
perfecting our clients' grantsmanship.

Company: Hutchison Law Group PLLC
Media Contact: Andrea Cook
Investor Relations Contact: Andrea Cook
Phone: 919-829-4285
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.hutchlaw.com

Hutchison Law Group is the leading provider of strategic business and
intellectual property counsel to the Southeast's technology community.
Hutchison Law Group partners with its clients to provide responsive
quality service, strategic advice, creative problem-solving and
connections to investors. Hutchison Law Group understands its clients'
technologies and the unique opportunities and challenges they face.
Hutchison Law Group's attorneys play a key role creating an
environment and infrastructure that breed success. www.hutchlaw.com

Company: NC SBTDC
Media Contact: John Ujvari, MBA
Phone: 919-962-0389
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.sbtdc.org/sbir

The North Carolina Small Business and Technology Development Center
(SBTDC) is the primary provider of assistance to North Carolina firms
interested in pursuing SBIR and STTR funding. Noted below are specific
tools provided via the NC SBTDC: Source of Program Information,
Counseling, Proposal Reviews, Workshops & Conferences, Follow-on
Services. A SBIR/STTR Phase 1 and 2 proposal training session will be
held on June 7th (afternoon) and June 8th (morning) in RTP at the NC
Biotech Center. Registration Only $69 For Both Days! More info at
http://www.sbtdc.org/events/sbir/proposal_prep/index2.htm

Company: PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Media Contact: Jeff Barber, Managing Partner, Raleigh, NC /
               Laura Troy, Marketing, Raleigh, NC
Phone: 919-755-3000
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Company URL: www.pwc.com

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is the world's largest professional
services organization, drawing on the knowledge and skills of more
than 130,000 people in 148 countries. We provide industry-focussed
assurance, tax and advisory services for public and private clients
primarily in four areas: corporate accountability, risk management,
structuring mergers and acquisitions and performance and process
improvement. Our use of our networks, experience, industry knowledge
and business understanding in each of these areas distinguishes the
way we work. We support growth and business goals by structuring
creative financing methods to meet growth models, assist in
formulating business strategies and plans, advise in mergers and
acquisitions and partnership arrangements, help build management
teams, provide answers to questions regarding expansion, assist with
the planning of an initial public offering and subsequent SEC
activities, and advise on other business requirements as needed.

Company: Shelco
Media Contact: Bud Palmer
Phone: 336-760-5009
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.shelcoinc.com

Shelco is a full service General Contractor with 5 offices covering
the Carolinas. Even with being a regional firm, our $300,000,000 in
volume puts us in the top 150 construction companies in America. We
are a relationship oriented company and 75 percent of our work is
with repeat customers. Our work covers a diverse spectrum which
includes class "A" offices, medical, biotech/pharma, R&D, retail,
industrial, institutional and upfit/renovation. We invite you to
inspect our latest work in the new world class Wake Forest University
Health Sciences Biotech Research Facility in the Piedmont Triad
Research Park here in Winston Salem.

Company: UBS Financial Services, Inc.
Ticker Symbol & Exchange: UBS
Media Contact: James F. Seramba
Investor Relations Contact: James F. Seramba
Phone: 336-834-6900
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.ubs.com

UBS is one of the world's largest wealth managers and a leading global
investment banking and securities business. In working with its
clients, UBS can provide access to the extensive global resources of
one of the world's largest wealth management firms thus giving them
the benefit of a wide variety of products and services targeted
specifically to their unique needs and goals.

Company: Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP
Public Relations Contact: MaryLou Rothfuss, Marketing Coordinator
Investor Relations Contact: Kenneth E. Eheman, Jr., Esq.
Phone: 919-781-4000
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Company URL: www.wyrick.com

Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP is proud to sponsor BIOTECH 2006.
Founded over 25 years ago, Wyrick Robbins is the region's leading law
firm representing high-impact technology and life sciences companies,
with focused practice groups that maximize the growth opportunities
for all levels of business -- from start-up to publicly held
companies. Business North Carolina recently recognized 7 of our
attorneys in its "Legal Elite" for 2006. Our focus on technology and
life sciences companies, and the depth of experience we have
collected, enables us to contribute not just legal advice, but
structural and bottom-line business advice that is critical to the
growth of these businesses. Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP - Our
Business is Law.