Sinovac Biotech Ltd.  (Public, AMEX:SVA)

Sinovac Biotech Ltd. Engages The Ruth Group as Investor Relations
And Public Relations Counsel

Sinovac Biotech Ltd. (Amex: SVA - News), a leading provider of
biopharmaceutical products in China, announced today that it has
engaged The Ruth Group (TRG), based in New York City, to serve as
the Company's investor relations and public relations counsel.

Mr. Weidong Yin, President and CEO of Sinovac, stated, "We expect
that The Ruth Group will play a major role in facilitating
communications with Sinovac's U.S. investor base. Given their strong
and broad experience in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical
sectors, their familiarity with the information needs of the
investment and media communities, and their time zone availability,
we anticipate that they will add value by Sinovac's communications
program."

Carol Ruth, President and CEO of The Ruth Group, Inc., said, "We are
pleased to add Sinovac to our quality base of healthcare clients for
which we provide investor and public relations counsel and best-in-
class program implementation."

About The Ruth Group

Consistently ranked as one of the top U.S. financial IR/PR agencies,
The Ruth Group, based in New York, focuses on serving the
communications needs of biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical
device, technology and semiconductor companies. Services include
investor relations, public relations, management counsel, corporate
positioning, pre-IPO public relations programs, media relations and
venture capital relations. For more information visit
http://www.theruthgroup.com .

About Sinovac

Sinovac Biotech Ltd. is a China-based biopharmaceutical company that
focuses on the research, development, manufacture and
commercialization of vaccines that protect against human infectious
diseases. Sinovac's vaccines include Healive(TM) (hepatitis A),
Bilive(TM) (combined hepatitis A and B) and Anflu(TM) (influenza).
Sinovac is currently developing human vaccines against the H5N1
strain of pandemic influenza, Japanese encephalitis and SARS.
Additional information about Sinovac is available on its website,
http://www.sinovac.com . To be added to our distribution list,
please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Safe Harbor Statement

This announcement contains forward-looking statements. These
statements are made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S.
Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-
looking statements can be identified by words or phrases such
as "will," "expects," "anticipates," "future," "intends," "plans," "b
elieves," "estimates" and similar statements. Among other things,
the business outlook and quotations from management in this press
release contain forward-looking statements. Statements that are not
historical facts, including statements about Sinovac's beliefs and
expectations, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking
statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. A number of
important factors could cause actual results to differ materially
from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Sinovac does
not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking
statement, except as required under applicable law

http://www.arizonabiotech.com/
http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.arizonabiotech.com/
http://www.arizonaentrepreneurs.com/