From: Virginie Glaenzer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 5:46 PM
To: biotech-news@yahoogroups.com
Subject: First World Research Engine Infovell available for
Biopharmaceuticals researchers

Good evening everyone,

Please, let me introduce myself briefly. My name is Virginie Glaenzer and I
work for Infovell, a Menlo Park California based company.

Infovell is the world first Research Engine for Biopharmaceuticals companies
indexing 15 times more data than any other current search engines.

Infovell engine uses the KeyPhrase Technology created by two researchers
working on the Human Genome Project. Using this KeyPhrase technology,
Infovell engine allows full-text queries of any size in any language and
organizes results into visual clusters to extract relevant results using
major Medical and Pharmaceuticals subscription journals and public
databases.

I will be happy to provide online demo to anyone interested in learning more
or you can try the 30 days risk-free trial at www.infovell.com.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Virginie Glaenzer