Hello List,

I am running the new MPLS L3VPN feature for quite a while now, and it's working without issues so far for me, but I have one question:

I set "add paths on;" on my iBGP peer template in all SAFIs and while it was running successfully before the migration to L3VPN, the additional routes in the RIB are now gone, but the capabilities are still exchanged between peers. Furthermore, I can't set "add paths on;" property for any SAFI in the L3VPN protocol, this might be the reason why those additional routes are missing?

My only question now is if this just hasn't been implemented yet with BIRD (I am just being curious hence I'm asking), my config is something missing or this being the general fact that add-path with MPLS L3VPN simply is not a thing with other vendors aswell (to be fair, I've never seen an L3VPN network with add-path enabled in production so far).

Thanks for the heads-up in advance,

Marcel