Hi all!

I finally caught up to this bird at 5:45 pm yesterday on the third try(I was beginning to think it was laughing at me). I checked the lighthouse first, but then found the bird at the west end of the pond by itself and partly hidden in the vegetation - a beautiful sight.

Directions: Exit 440 from Hwy. 401 - south on Mill St. under RR bridge. Straight at stop sign onto Port of Newcastle Drive, through subdivision to T junction and turn right and then left towards the Marina where you will see the ponds to your left. The south side of roadway is posted "No Parking".

Cheers! Maris

Maris Apse - OFO SALES
511 Chamberlain Lane, Oakville ON L6J 6A2
HOME - 905-338-0318
SCHOOL - 416-393-1510 EXT.20041
FAX - 416-393-8172

"Maris Apse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>