The Cattle Egret was still in the same location today at 10:50 am. In
talking to the farmer who owns the property today, he tells me the bird
first showed up yesterday morning. He says it has been feeding in the field.
The seems quite healthy and moves around a lot. Today I saw the bird flying
short distances a couple of times. It seems to be an adult non-breeding bird
 While it was flying today you noticed the black legs and feet to go along
with short stocky neck and large yellowish bill.
The location is on Hwy #21 south of Port Elgin just past the 4th Conc
Saugeen, in the field on the west side of the highway. It is easily seen
from the hwy.  The 4th Conc is the road you turn off the hwy to get to
MacGregor Park.

Yours in Birding
Mike Pickup
[EMAIL PROTECTED]