I'd sure like to see those sources you took this from.
 That list at the bottom is a little hard to swallow.
And I've swallowed some REALLY big ones in my time.
LOL

--- Ronni Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There have been many accounts of Republican and
> Conservative/NeoCons who have been exposed for their
> sexual crimes against children in the news lately.
> (*see below). It's certainly clear that their
> obsession with the sex lives of other people only
> serves to hide the underlying sexual obsessions they
> have with children. Remember this when you hear a
> Conservative or Republican woman or man preaching so
> heavily against other people's sexual choices. It's
> just a coverup for their own vices.
>
> It's also well known that being raised in a
> fundamentalist Christian Household is most likely
> involving abuse from parent(s) toward the children,
> the way the fundamentalist parent forces the
> fundamentalist Cult Christianity they worship, down
> the child's or children's throats is abuse in
> itself. They are not allowed to reject the religion
> or practice something else; most fundamentalist Cult
> Christians would kill the child before they let that
> happen. And usually accompanied by physical
> beatings, torture and abuse, and always accompanied
> by emotional abuse because the child is unable to
> regurgitate the twisted teachings well enough to
> escape the "punishment of Christ" through Mom and
> Dad.
>
> Forcing a child to pretend to buy into the basic
> non-sequitur core of the Cult Christian belief
> system is abusive, let's face it. These children are
> usually better off being taken away from the abusive
> Cult Christian parents and placed in a new home with
> more decent, and liberal parents. To do otherwise is
> to pay a heavy price later, the oppressed child
> usually becomes a power-hungry criminal or "acts
> out" in other ways (public preaching, scams
> involving collecting funds as a "preacher" or
> "healer" to support drug and alcohol addictions,
> plus maintain that ugly middle-class surfacy
> lifestyle, etc.) It cost the taxpayers millions of
> dollars for every battered Cult Christian child who
> turns to a life of crime or bizarre Cult
> Christianity that ends up getting people murdered
> for the color of their skin or for following a
> different religious or spiritual path. The battered
> Cult Christian child becomes a child abuser
> themselves and passes on "the Jesus on the Cross"
> syndrome to another sad generation of hucksters and
> bigots who will only torture and abuse their own
> children.
>
> We need to be proactive!! to Stop Cult Christians
> from passing on their ugly racist, homophobic,
> children-abusive lifestyle!! It destroys the family.
> The whole family of mankind. It's endangering the
> very planet we are a part of and depend on for
> future generations of our children to live a healthy
> long life as "God"
> (nature/spirit/cosmos/universe/universal) as god,
> she intended us to do.
>
> Revelations about Catholic priests, Protestant
> Preachers and sexual abuse may inspire the Church to
> abandon its current obsession with sex and reclaim
> [...]

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

b i s e x u a l

Yahoo! Groups Links