You keep calling flexible transactions "safer", and yet you haven't
mentioned that the current codebase is riddled with blatant and massive
security holes. For example, you seem to have misunderstood C++'s memory
model - you would have no less than three out-of-bound, probably
exploitable memory accesses in your 80-LoC deserialize method at
https://github.com/bitcoinclassic/bitcoinclassic/blob/develop/src/primitives/transaction.cpp#L119
if you were to turn on flexible transactions (and I only reviewed that
method for 2 minutes). If you want to propose an alternative to a
community which has been in desperate need of fixes to many problems for
several years, please do so with something which would not take at least
a year to complete given a large team of qualified developers.

You additionally have not yet bothered to address the discussion of
soft-fork security at
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-December/012014.html
which I believe answers all of your claims about upgrades required in a
much more detailed discussion than I will include here. Please take your
off-topic discussions there instead of this thread.