#bitcoin@freenode:
 00:04    gmaxwell| lol poon pretending that he isn't complicit in all this
stuff.

Are you *fucking* serious? Is this how you resolve all problems? I'm
taking you seriously and having second thoughts and want to make public
commitments to do the right thing without any evidence and you come out
and say *this*?