I don't believe the narrative that miners provide network security

they provide double spend insurance

and that's it

so that limits the size of the transaction and the number of confirmations
that are required before that transaction is cleared

But it doesn't provide security for the rest of the network.  My private
keys are private and my note is fully validating  ..  and there's nothing
miners can do about that

let's ditch that narrative please