Hi Joe,

Happy to see engagement in evolving wallet systems. Unfortunately, BIP39 was
devised precisely to avoid users picking their own phrases, as that is
extremely insecure and cannot be expected to generate sufficient entropy to
protect coins. Humans are inherently bad sources of randomness - all mnemonic
systems need to be randomly generated.

If you are interested in continuing development in this area, you could try
devising a system that generates readable sentences as mnemonics. I'm not sure
if this would work in Chinese, but in English I feel it would be possible.

Symphonic