Dear friends and colleagues,

I believe this current version of the protocol and its documentation, now
including a diagram answers the questions raised so far:

https://github.com/Yuri-SVB/LVBsig/blob/main/docs/white_paper.md

All in all, in addition to the plain transaction TXi, only 36 bytes are needed
to authenticate it. The number falls to 16 in case of address (address chain)
is reused, because change address coincides with Lamport-scheme pre-image.

YSVB.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.