On 03/16/2013 09:13 PM, Gavin Andresen wrote:
> I chose May 15 arbitrarily; two months seems like a reasonable 'quick'
> amount of time to give people to upgrade/workaround.

Maybe you should wait until after the Bitcoin Conference -- if something
goes wacky on May 15th but then everyone is getting on a plane to go to
San Jose two days later, it may create unnecessary stress.  It's
probably not a big deal, but if the date is arbitrary anyway, why not
just push back one more week?

-Alan