Mike asked what non-0.9 code I'm working on; the three things on the top of
my list are:

1) Smarter fee handling on the client side, instead of hard-coded fees. I
was busy today generating scatter-plots and histograms of transaction fees
versus priorities to get some insight into what miner policies look like
right now.

2) "First double-spend" relaying and alerting, to better support low-value
in-person transactions.  Related:
*Have *a *Snack*, Pay with
*Bitcoins*<http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/file/848064fa2e80f88a57aef43d7d5956c6/P2P2013_093.pdf>

3) Work on 2-3 whitepapers on why we need to increase or remove the 1MB
block size limit, how we can do it safely, and go through all of the
arguments that have been made against it and explain why they're wrong.

Gavin Andresen