I wonder if you need to take into consideration the fact that there might
be another "bad" pool (in the 1-Q part of the network) running the same
strategy and also holding on to two blocks of their own? Once they find
their third block before you do, then your 2 blocks lead is gone instantly.

--
Jannes Faber
Elevate BV

t: +31 20 636 9977