> Well it looks like the consensus is to do it, instead of talking about
> it.  I'm going to make sure we get uBTC into the next Armory release.

Hmm - be careful with the word "consensus" here. A bunch of people on a
mailing list does not make consensus ;)

If you survey other wallets, you'll find most already switched to mBTC,
that it took some effort to do so (look at the size of the patches for
instance) and that probably, nobody is super-keen to change again so soon.
So uBTC would make you different to most of the other wallets and services
in wide usage.

If Armory wants to do that, that's no problem, maybe it will be a
competitive advantage - just saying, don't quote this thread as indicating
some kind of community consensus.

Wallets and services that are using mBTC (that I know of)

blockchain.info
MultiBit
Bitcoin Wallet (Android)
Hive
Bitcoinity
KnC Wallet (defaults to BTC but can be switched to mBTC in settings, uBTC
not an option)
Mullvad
btcstore.eu

Doing a google search for [bitcoin "mBTC"] and [bitcoin "uBTC"], the former
has a bunch of sites and services with prices in mBTC. The latter only has
faucets, as far as I can tell, which sort of makes sense.