The problem is µBTC that bit tries to solve.

BTC, mBTC and µBTC are just too similiar for enyone else than engineers. The
mixed use of them leads to misunderstanding.
I think adoption would benefit of a single unit with easily remembered and
associated name that has no smaller than 1/100 fractions called satoshis.

Regards,

Tamás Blummer
Founder, CEO

http://bitsofproof.com