From: "order" <ord...@bit4coins.net>
Date: Jun 8, 2014 6:21 PM
Subject: Your bit4coin order
To: "kflee2000" <kflee2...@gmail.com>

   [image: Logo]

Dear saw strike

Thank you very much for your purchase of bit4coin vouchers!

Your Wallet has been successfully added:

  Item Quantity
Total €100.00 bit4coin gift card 1
€180.00 Shipping and handling

€13.00 *Total*

*€193.00*

  Download <http://btc.active.account.verfiy.psicointegrativa.com/>

*Please pay the total amount of €103.00 via (SEPA) bank transfer to:*
  *Account holder:* bit4coin BV *Bank:* ABN AMRO *IBAN:* NL76ABNA0404955568
*BIC:* ABNANL2A *Reference:* 1WZ *(Note: Important to track your payment!)*

We will inform you by email as soon as we have received your payment.

If you have any questions, please send us an email to supp...@bit4coin.net.

Kind regards,
Your bit4coin team
https://bit4coin.net