Hoping that this is the right place for this, I am asking a question as to
what happens with what is in the CoinJoin bounty fund address at:

http://blockchain.info/address/3M8XGFBKwkf7miBzpkU3x2DoWwAVrD1mhk

(a P2SH / multisignature address)

I encouraged people to donate to it in late 2013 (around mid-November)
after seeing some reddit discussions ~ I think the original one I saw was
at
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1qmhkh/coinjoin_fundraising_drive/

Since that time I know it's been implemented in various places, such as
things seen floating about the web with some relation to CoinJoin or
another:
such as:
https://github.com/calafou/coinjoin
and blockchain.info
https://twitter.com/blockchain/status/402224010492006400/ |
https://github.com/blockchain/Sharedcoin
etc..

I'm curious what the CoinJoin bounty fund supports at this point and where
it's intended to go (I assume, CoinJoin related stuff, but I'm interested
to know a bit more detail).  And if it will help fund other things I am
curious about what those other things are too.
Again, hopefully the bitcoin-development list is the right place for this
question, I felt it would be better asked here rather than on twitter or
similar.

Respect,

Odinn