Well, you could always create a transaction with a different signature
hash, say, by changing something trivial like nLockTime, or changing
the order of inputs or outputs. Is that what you're talking about? Or
is there some sophistry I'm ignorant of having to do with the elliptic
curve math in the signature itself?

Aaron Voisine
breadwallet.com