On 22/01/15 10:36, U.Mutlu wrote:
> Later, typing it from paper to a small converter program that recreates the
> wallet file.

Bitcoin Core still does not support Hierarchical Deterministic aka BIP32
Wallets. Without them it is possible to backup just one private key per
backup, which is rather useless and in fact dangerous.

> I would suggest the developers make such functionality available for the user.

I would suggest looking at different software wallets that do support
such functionality such as Electrum or Multibit.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol Rusnak <st...@gk2.sk>