Although not perfect, and it may require visual/verbal verification, I
don't see what the trust issue is.

[image: logo]
*Paul Puey* CEO / Co-Founder, Airbitz Inc
+1-619-850-8624 | http://airbitz.co | San Diego
<http://facebook.com/airbitz>  <http://twitter.com/airbitz>
<https://plus.google.com/118173667510609425617>
<https://go.airbitz.co/comments/feed/>  <http://linkedin.com/in/paulpuey>