> Let's say you're visiting an international webshop. But they don't ship to
> your country. Wouldn't you want to know that before your start filling the
> cart? With this, your wallet / browser extension could tell you right away
> that you can't shop there. No time wasted!

Why my wallet has to do anything with me being in some country? The webshop may
detect my location and tell me if they ship to where I'm currently in. Why
should I associate more private information (my location) with my wallet than
strictly necessary? Why should I automatically advertise my shipping address to
every webshop without my explicit consent?

The wallet must be convenient only as much as it allows for better security and
privacy, but not trading off security and privacy for some unrelated
convenience.