Hello,

How will this exactly be safe against:
a) the malleability of the parent tx (2nd level malleability)
b) replays

If you strip just the scriptSig of the input(s), the txid(s) can still
be mutated (with higher probability before it gets confirmed).

If you strip both the scriptSig of the parent and the txid, nothing can
any longer be mutated but this is not safe against replays. This could
work if we were using only one scriptPubKey per tx. But this is not
enforced, and I don't think it's the proper way to do it.

Something similar can be achieved if you would use a combination of
flags from here:

https://github.com/scmorse/bitcoin-misc/blob/master/sighash_proposal.md

But this has some issues too.

I've read your draft but didn't understand how exactly will this prevent
normal malleability as we know it, second level malleability and replays
as well as how will we do the transition into mapping the txes in the
blockchain to normalized txids. Looking forward to read more on this
topic. Thanks for the brainstorming ;)