> On Jun 15, 2015, at 3:54 PM, odinn <odinn.cyberguerri...@riseup.net> wrote:
>
> I also disagree with the notion that everybody's just ok with what
> Mike and Gavin are doing.... specifically, this statement by Mike
>
> > The consensus you seek does exist. All wallet developers (except
> > Lawrence), all the major exchanges, all the major payment
> > processors and many of the major mining pools want to see the limit
> > lifted

This is certainly twisting words!

We all agree that the limit needs to eventually be lifted - but some of us
certainly disagree with the means being used to do so by Mike and Gavin.

Most news publications keep the discussion rather shallow and like to keep the
controversy pretty black and white - some of us have far more nuanced views!

- Eric Lombrozo