hello everyone!

you are invited to join the JUN/JUL coast to coast transport trip as a
spectator by joining the TravelWithRonK group below

I will be on the road at sunrise Monday morning - during the trip I will
see Bangor ME, Cleveland OH, Seattle WA, San Diego CA, Houston TX, and
Atlanta GA - you can join this national geography lesson too!

you also are asked to keep an eye out for http://www.TravelWithRonK.com
- the new web site will be up and running in a few days! - initially it
will have some pictures of the 'construction' phase of my new trailer -
I will be adding more pictures after the JUN/JUL trip

I will be in Spokane WA for the ADGA National show starting on July 23rd
- look for my trailer on display outside the main arena - I hope to meet
many of you face to face during the show - just look for me wandering
around the show and barns with the TravelWithRonK logo jacket on!

tally ho and off we go!
--

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at

   ron keener near Austin, Texas  http://MidAmericaBreedingTech.com

thanks - please see below for some useful web sites

---

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you anticipate using my transport service
you need to join the TravelWithRonK group below immediately!

    by joining Yahoo at

    or by email only (not required to join Yahoo)

       Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---

                 TRAVEL MAPS at http://www.MapQuest.com
         DISTANCE CALCULATIONS at http://www.indo.com/distance/
       ANIMAL IMPORT info at http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs
                NATIONAL GASOLINE AVERAGE PRICE INFO at
http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/wrgp/mogas_home_page.html

                 public ID endorsements at
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IDherdtesting

           alternate and international ID order site at
                    http://www.khimairafarm.com

        Percoba natural colostrum supplements for human use

   *               MidAmerica Breeding Technology
   *     Using Technology to Enhance Your Breeding Program
   *
   *     ID natural colostrum based immune system stimulant
   *        for animals available as liquid or powder
   *           info at http://www.colostrum.com
   *
   *    Percoba natural colostrum supplements for human use
   *       available as liquid or lactose free lozenge
   *        info at http://www.thecolostrumstore.com
   *
   *                    Little Big Man Exotics
   *          miniature Tennessee Myotonic (fainting) goats
   *                and Great Pyrenees guardian dogs
   *
   *    home of Ziegy - AnheuserBusch ZiegenBock beer mascot goat
   *
   *            Amateur radio station WA0REE
   *
   *         proud owner of classic 1978 Birchaven and
   *                 1977 Royale GMC motorhomes