I am sitting here looking out my office window at seven GORGEOUS newcomers! That is, five American Blackbelly ewe lambs and two ram lambs that have ridden all the way from Mark and Barbara Fleming's farm in Lamar MO in Ron Keener's awesome trailer, to Oregon City Oregon! After planning this thing for at least four months, the new kids are really HERE!

And what a circus I've put the Fleming's through to get them! <VBG!> There are no words to express how wonderful and accomodating they have been to me, and just how delighted I am with the lambs they selected for me! And I must say the same for Ron, who takes the utmost care with the critters. I have been corresponding with Ron over the details since February, and when he is not on the road, he has never let my messages cool off before he answers them. A diligent businessman, and a real soft heart for the critters.

I am so grateful to the Flemings, who have given me all the benefit of their years of breeding these sheep, all in a neat little flock of youngsters! And to Ron for getting them here in such great shape.

A pretty exciting day here at Blacklocust Farm!  :o)

Best regards,
Barb Lee