My bottle lamb had what sounds like the same thing. The vet said it was milk
scours. He had me take the lamb off replacer and give her nothing but
electrolytes for 1 day. The next day start mixing the electrolytes with
replacer, with the replacer watered down more.

May I just add a quick caveat, from my experience with scouring calves. After the initial electrolytes-only treatment, do not mix the electrolytes and milk. Give straight electrolytes one feeding, milk/replacer the next. The electrolytes are all important. It wouldn't be too much to alternate feedings every 2 hours (small quantities). The electrolytes may interfere with milk absorbtion if they are fed together. I would probably also go with the cocci treatment and possibly a probiotic.

Regards,
Barb