I know there is some concern as to whether tilting tables are appropriate for blackbellies, so I will wait until we've had a chance to use it before I provide pictures.

I can see nothing harmful or hurtful about it, and I think it can be used to immobilize the sheep vertically for shots and drenching. I have an Australian catalog that shows all manner of gear for sheep and goats, and see that a tilt table is also used for goats. I am hoping this was a good purchase. I'll know about mid October.

So will you!  :o)

Regards,
Barb L.