hello everyone!

the final step in my long range plan to upgrade the van/RV to the ideal
tow vehicle was completed this week - there is now a heavy duty rear end
under the van/RV with new gears installed - this is the heaviest duty
rear end that is available from GM for a one ton weight load vehicle -
the change in gear ratios will let me cruise slightly faster while using
less gasoline

the white van now goes under the mechanics knife to repair the damage
due to the close encounter with a deer and to complete the upgrade of
its drive train - it is getting more engine cooling capacity and a
heavier duty transmission - it already had recent installs of a new
engine and rear end - this is my backup tow vehicle - during a trip if I
have problems with the van/RV I can switch tow vehicles and keep right
on with the trip in progress

I am doing all this work to make sure that I eliminate as many potential
problems as possible when I am hauling your animals - I have six years
of small livestock transport experience under my belt now so I am using
my experience to make sure that your animals get delivered as safely and
rapidly as possible - new transport services come and go - very few have
survived the initial trip or two - they all have to go through the
'learning curve' that I have completed - when you make a choice about
transport services please make experience one of the criteria that you
consider!

the FEB/MAR trip is coming together rapidly - the trip will begin about
JAN 30th with a west coast loop - if you connect these points on a map
you will see what my basic route is at this time (this may change before
the trip starts)

TX AR CA WA OR CA MO AR TX

then I will make an east coast loop - the route is basically (at this
time)

TX AL MD OH TX

most likely I will have a second west coast loop possibly following this
route

TX AZ CA OR TX

I will begin locking in segments of the route soon - the first west
coast loop going eastbound from OR to MO is already heavily loaded -
there is still room to have your transport be a defining leg in my route
if you get back to me ASAP

as always I need pick up and drop off city/state and a description of
the animals to answer 'can I/how much' questions

the fire danger here in the lower plains states continues to be a major
concern and there is no rain in the long range forecast! - in an
emergency I can be on the road in a matter of minutes if someone needs
to move their animals quickly - I am based out of Austin TX - call me at
512.259.5098 if you have an emergency need

REMEMBER - TIME IS SHORT TO BECOME PART OF THE FEB/MAR COAST TO COAST
TRANSPORT TRIP!
--

PLEASE NOTE! - when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] will NOT be viewed until I return

--

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you anticipate using my transport service
you need to join the TravelWithRonK group below immediately!

    by joining Yahoo at

    or by email only (not required to join Yahoo)

       Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at

   ron keener near Austin, Texas  http://MidAmericaBreedingTech.com

thanks - please see below for some useful web sites

---

                 TRAVEL MAPS at http://www.MapQuest.com
         DISTANCE CALCULATIONS at http://www.indo.com/distance/
       ANIMAL IMPORT info at http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs