I had only one bottle lamb this year. I know I looked like an idiot out in
the pasture on my hands and knees trying to look like I was grazing to teach
the lamb how to graze. I know I looked like an idiot crouched down by the
water trough with my nose hanging right above the water to teach the lamb
how to drink. Did it work? Kinda. Did my husband accuse me of losing my
mind? You bet.
The easiest way is to put your bottle lamb with the other sheep.THEY will be
your best teachers. It's kind of monkey see monkey do with these guys.