Barb-- you need to join the "Living off the alnd list"
 you have it down pat!!!

 Soil health IS super important to OUR health--

The is an environmental re=term-- called "primary
production" which refers to the amount of energy
produced directly from the sunlight interaction with
plants. If the plants ar not healthy, that production
DROPS----

Yo uhave the right idea, we can only help our sheep
enjoy their natural reistance by doing what we can to
make sure they have what they need to implement that
resistance.

Good, solid soapbox

terry W