I have a web site for both my sheep and horses.  I only get a few hits for the
sheep.  I am in OK. OJ

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Susan
Smith
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:48 AM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [blackbelly] sale prices in OKla

May I ask whether you that are having a hard time selling sheep have a
website.  I have very little trouble selling sheep to even people in Idaho,
Oklahoma, New York, Missouri, West Virgina, etc.  I get the prices I want
and I give discount prices on small flock purchases.  I mention this website
thing because I do 99% of my business from my website.  I do not ever go to
auction to sell sheep, don't have to.  I can get $150.00 and more for ewes
and $150.00 to $300.00 for my rams (more depending on age).  Ram lambs and
ewe lambs are $150.00 until they are 6 months old.  I am not bragging, and
please forgive me if it sounds that way, but I really believe that a website
makes all the difference in the world with these sheep.  I get calls and
e-mails several times a month from people just wanting to know what a hair
sheep is.  www.nebraskasheep.com is a website where you can ad your farm
free.  I receive many e-mails from this site along with my own website.
Just a thought I wanted to pass on.  Sue Smith