The Wintermutes wrote:

>Hi again Elizabeth,
>
>Don't assume the majority of Blackbelly rams are aggressive.  The aggressive
>rams just give everybody something to talk about!

Hi all,

This is an interesting topic.  I have 3 jr rams...the lead ram, Andy, is
2 yrs old, the other two are yearlings...not his offspring.  All of
these rams are really nice animals.  I was told that rams  would
probably turn very aggressive when they turned about 2 or when the ewes
were in estrus.  I would not be so foolish to say this could not
happen..but so far everyone is respectful.  I don't take it for granted,
for sure, they are powerful animals with impressive horns...but so
far...they are good boys.  My baby rams are just hilarious.  They are so
playful.

Beth in OR