hello everyone!

I am targeting the first Saturday of JAN as the start date of the next
coast to coast transport trip - very early reservations already have me
going coast coast from east to west - if planning for this trip follows
the trend of recent trips I will fill up with large shipments early -
that means if you want to include your animal(s) in the trip you need to
contact me IMMEDIATELY!

as always I need pick up city/state, drop off city/state, and a
description of the animals in the very first email exchange - even if
you are not definite on your transport needs contact me with your
tentative information - once I fill up with the large loads I have very
little freedom to add small loads that require a 'side trip' route - at
some early point I will 'lock in' a route based upon large load
requirements

contact me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] - I may miss your response
if it goes through the group

I am making a major investment in a new 10 speed transmission for the
van/RV tow vehicle - this will be installed during DEC - this
transmission along with the 100 plus gallon fuel capacity that I now
have will mean that I can cruise nearly 1000 miles between fuel stops -
this means your animals will be delivered quicker with less stress!

the Southern Classic fully enclosed trailer has proven over two winters
of use that it is excellent for winter transport - the animals are warm
in the worst of winter weather but still have excellent ventilation -
the comment I hear most often when I open the door of the trailer is 'I
don't smell any ammonia!'

some states are beginning implementation of early stages of NAIS
requirements independently of USDA guidelines - it is IMPERATIVE that
your vet contact the destination state state vet office EARLY so that
your animals will meet ALL requirements - I have been stopped for RANDOM
inspections in three states in the last six months - I simply CANNOT
carry animals that are not 100% legal - go to the IMPORT web site below
for information

ANIMAL IMPORT info at http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
--

PLEASE NOTE! TWO IMPORTANT MESSAGES BELOW!!

- ALL livestock crossing a state line REQUIRES a minimum vet
inspection certificate - it may be as simple as a certificate
and rabies tag for dogs or as complex as several blood tests
for other species - I WILL NOT TRANSPORT animals that do not
meet the minimum requirements - go to the IMPORT web site
below to find out what is required for the destination state
of your animals - then have your vet double check with the
destination state vet office far enough in advance to have
time to complete blood test requirements

- when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or @MidAmericaBreedingTech.com
addresses will NOT be viewed until I return home - if I do not
answer your email within 24 hours assume I am on the road
- in that case contact me through the Travel group below
- the same applies to my telephone voice recorder at 512.259.5098

--

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you anticipate using my transport service
you need to join the TravelWithRonK group below immediately!

    by joining Yahoo at

    or by email only (not required to join Yahoo)

       Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at

                   ron keener near Austin, Texas
                    http://TravelWithRonK.com
                 http://MidAmericaBreedingTech.com

thanks - please see below for some useful web sites

---

                 TRAVEL MAPS at http://www.MapQuest.com
         DISTANCE CALCULATIONS at http://www.indo.com/distance/
       ANIMAL IMPORT info at http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs
                NATIONAL GASOLINE AVERAGE PRICE INFO at
http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/wrgp/mogas_home_page.html

                 public ID endorsements at
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IDherdtesting

           alternate and international ID order site at
                    http://www.khimairafarm.com

        Percoba natural colostrum supplements for human use

   *               MidAmerica Breeding Technology
   *     Using Technology to Enhance Your Breeding Program
   *
   *     ID natural colostrum based immune system stimulant
   *        for animals available as liquid or powder
   *           info at http://www.colostrum.com
   *
   *    Percoba natural colostrum supplements for human use
   *       available as liquid or lactose free lozenge
   *        info at http://www.thecolostrumstore.com
   *
   *                    Little Big Man Exotics
   *          miniature Tennessee Myotonic (fainting) goats
   *                and Great Pyrenees guardian dogs
   *
   *    home of Ziegy - AnheuserBusch ZiegenBock beer mascot goat
   *
   *            Amateur radio station WA0REE
   *
   *         proud owner of classic 1978 Birchaven and
   *                 1977 Royale GMC motorhomes