I wanted to let you know that Oklahoma State University has finally
created a separate Web page for the American Blackbelly.

http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/sheep/american%20blackbelly/index.htm

Barb Lee and I developed the text for the page. In addition, I
provided new information for OSU's page on Barbados Blackbelly to
help visitors understand the difference between the breeds.
http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/sheep/barbadosblackbelly/index.htm

OSU is generally regarded as the most authoritative site on the Web
regarding sheep breeds. It gets tremendous traffic, and enjoys top
ranking in most of the search engines. Their inclusion of the
American Blackbelly on their site validates the legitimacy of the new
breed name and gives all of you even more reason to be proud of your
magnificent sheep. Hopefully, these two new pages of information
about AB and BB sheep will reduce the amount of confusion that people
have when they acquire their first blackbelly sheep.

Please note that neither page is perfect. However, after four months
of working with a part-time OSU student who has minimal HTML skills
and zero communication skills, I'm just happy that we were able to
achieve the current results.

Carol

Carol Elkins
Critterhaven--Registered Barbados Blackbelly Hair Sheep
(no shear, no dock, no fuss)
Pueblo, Colorado
http://www.critterhaven.biz
T-shirts, mugs, caps, and more at the