hello everyone!

I will be hitting the road in a few hours for a TX CA MO TX loop - this
will have me away from my PC (see note 2 below) for about a week

after returning home I will begin preliminary planning for the mid
SEP/OCT transport trip - this trip will start with a west coast loop,
followed by an east coast loop and a second west coast loop - the routes
will be determined by reservations in effect at the start of the trip -
parts of this trip are already at near full capacity so you need to make
reservations soon in order to be part of this trip - the next trips are
likely to be DEC/JAN and MAR/APR

I do not monitor the various groups closely so please reply to me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or through the TravelWithRonK Yahoo group (see
below to join the group)
--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilot Jeremy

private email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-

PLEASE NOTE! THREE IMPORTANT MESSAGES BELOW!!

1 - ALL livestock crossing a state line REQUIRES a minimum vet
inspection certificate - it may be as simple as a certificate
and rabies tag for dogs or as complex as several blood tests
for other species - I WILL NOT TRANSPORT animals that do not
meet the minimum requirements - go to the IMPORT web site
below to find out what is required for the destination state
of your animals - then have your vet double check with the
destination state state vet office far enough in advance to have
time to complete blood test requirements - ANIMAL IMPORT info at
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs

2 - when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or @MidAmericaBreedingTech.com
addresses will NOT be viewed until I return home - if I do not
answer your email within 24 hours assume I am on the road
- in that case contact me through the Travel group below
- the same applies to my telephone voice recorder at 512.259.5098

3 - if you anticipate using my transport service
you need to join the TravelWithRonK group below immediately!

    by joining Yahoo at

    or by email only (not required to join Yahoo)

       Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at

                   ron keener near Austin, Texas
                    http://TravelWithRonK.com
                 http://MidAmericaBreedingTech.com