hello everyone!

I am at home resting for a few days after completing 12,000 miles in 3
weeks!

if you want to watch the rest of the SEP/OCT trip as it happens please
join the TravelWithRonK group below - in the next few days I will be
making a west coast loop - you can see how I organize and execute these
complex trips so that if you have a need for transport in the future
you will be a step ahead in getting planning done

I expect to make future trips in DEC/JAN (Christmas gift animals?),
MAR/APR 2008 (winter kids/lambs/puppies?), and JUN/JUL 2008 (spring
kids/lambs/puppies?) - start your pre-birth sales efforts now so that
your animals will be sold by the time they are weaned!

at this time I am the only transport service specializing in small
quantities of small livestock - why trust your sheep and goats to pet
and horse transporters who are trying to fill empty stalls and carriers
when I have a trailer specially designed just for these animals - I have
transported 2000 animals in the past 7 years so experience is not a
question with TravelWithRonK! - ask your friends and Yahoo groups about
my reputation
--
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT MESSAGES BELOW!!

questions?

Ron and Corgi (ex)co-pilot Jeremy

private email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-

PLEASE NOTE! THREE IMPORTANT MESSAGES BELOW!!

1 - ALL livestock crossing a state line REQUIRES a minimum vet
inspection certificate - it may be as simple as a certificate
and rabies tag for dogs or as complex as several blood tests
for other species - I WILL NOT TRANSPORT animals that do not
meet the minimum requirements - go to the IMPORT web site
below to find out what is required for the destination state
of your animals - then have your vet double check with the
destination state state vet office far enough in advance to have
time to complete blood test requirements - ANIMAL IMPORT info at
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/vs/sregs

2 - when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or @MidAmericaBreedingTech.com
addresses will NOT be viewed until I return home - if I do not
answer your email within 24 hours assume I am on the road
- in that case contact me through the Travel group below
- the same applies to my telephone voice recorder at 512.259.5098

3 - if you anticipate using my transport service
you need to join the TravelWithRonK group below immediately!

    by joining Yahoo at

    or by email only (not required to join Yahoo)

       Post message: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at

                   ron keener near Austin, Texas
                    http://TravelWithRonK.com
                 http://MidAmericaBreedingTech.com