Barb:
Great post.  I have 2 bottle babies in the yard about 2 months apart in
age.  The oldest born in January.  She was a triplet that was kicked off
then later went back to mama and got a leg cracked somehow.  She spent 7
weeks of life in a cage or in a diaper under my desk at work.  The
youngest one was abandoned at birth in early March and spent several
nights in our bed wrapped in a Towel so she would sleep.  She was in a
diaper in the house and now is the fattest one of the bunch.  We just
take baby diapers and cut a hole for the tail...  Setting around the
house now, we miss the little girls as they would always lay between my
feet on the end of my recliner, and jump off and follow me around the
house....  Now they come to the gate like dogs when we go out or come in
and beg for treats.....

Cecil in OKla