Carol wrote about using raw meat for domestic animals.  Since I have a
veterinarian close, I mentioned this to him.  He said that under no
circumstances would he feed raw meat to any of his animals.  Cooked is
fine, but raw has just too many  problems that can be cured by cooking.

Tha analogy he used is How many 15 year old coyotes have you seen?

Cecil in OKla