hello everyone!

reservations for the MAR/APR transport trip are coming in steadily -
this is going to be a multiple coast to coast trip - there are still
many opportunities to get your animals on board most of the legs but
some of them are nearing full capacity already! - so time is short to
get your reservations to me

I need name, address, phones, email, local directions,
and a description of the animals for the pick up
and name, address, phones, email, and local directions for the
drop off to be able to do final planning

for long term planners I am finalizing plans for a TX CA VA TX loop in
late MAY - I am full up CA to VA but I can take loads westbound from TX
and westbound from VA during this loop

--

questions?

Ron - private email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]