hello everyone!

time is getting short if you want to be part of the MAR/APR coast to
coast transport trip - please get back to me ASAP with the pick up
location, drop off location, and a brief description of the animals if
you have animals needing transport - please reply to my private email
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

the trip is shaping up as follows:

FEB 26th to MAR 2nd - TX OK KY GA TX loop

MAR 6th-10th -
start main trip with an east coast counterclockwise loop
followed by a northwest states loop
followed by a southeast states loop
followed by a west coast counterclockwise loop
followed by a northern states loop
followed by a return to Texas

I need name, address, phones, email, local directions,
and a description of the animals for the pick up
and name, address, phones, email, and local directions for the
drop off to be able to do final planning

planning time is short so I need those transports who are still
tentative to please make a decision soon - I have to make a decision on
routes and itinerary based upon definite reservations - once I start
locking in routes my ability to add last minute reservations becomes
much more difficult or impossible
--

questions?

Ron - private email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]