I am sure many of you read the add for free sheep in Kansas. We made
arrangements to pick them up Sunday. And were going to pay for them. Well
after driving 7 1/2 hours through storms etc. When my husband arrived they
were in a very large lot with no way to catch them. The folks thought they
would just walk up and walk into the horse trailor on their own. And the
police were there to top that off with lights flashing! needless to say the
trailor was empty on the way home. If anyone else decides to go after these
animals please be aware that you will neeed to bring fence and everything
else needed to catch them. They are on a sandy dirt road to boot so be sure
you take a 4x4 which we didn't. Just a few thoughts for those who might go.
Nancy