I would think a proper way to mention you have sheep for sale is to
advertise on the website, and make a note of it to the list serve so
that it would remind us to look.  I for one do not go to the seb site
that often and appreciate the notice that an animal or animals might be
available within driving distance.

Since it is spring, I would expect the announcement of weaned ewes and
rams and older stock to trade would at least cause this list to be
active.  I have checked my e-mail many times in the last month to at
least hear of a members triumphs or tragedies or a cry for help only to
find no one has posted.

I would think a notice of an advertisement in the website would be
appropriate.  However, this is Carol's list, not mine..

Just my $0.02

Cecil in OKla