hello everyone!

I have decided to split the JUN/JUL trip into two segments which now
makes it a JUN/JUL/AUG trip

starting tonight (Friday night May 30th) I will be making the following
trip:

TX KS TN OH VT CT NY WI IA OH VA NC GA TX CA KY VA KY TX

after returning to Texas about July 1st I will finalize a trip that will
include a (roughly) TX WI WA CA TX route (counterclockwise midwest west
coast loop) - this means that those tentative riders who have contacted
about such a route will have a solution to their transport needs but I
will have time to get more riders so that the trip is financially
feasible - if you want to be part of this loop please contact me with
info (pick up city/state, drop off city/state, description of animals)

the cost of gasoline is having a severe effect upon my ability to
include transport legs that are marginally break even on expenses -
hopefully in the fall when I have a second source of income from Social
Security I will be able to 'bite the bullet' a bit to make sure everyone
gets their animals moved even when I am loosing money on the leg miles

the van/RV tow vehicle is undergoing final preparation for the trip - it
has a fresh rebuild on the engine and major modifications to the intake
and exhaust systems (the engine looked absolutely fantastic inside
except for the piston problem) - I test drove it 100 miles Tuesday with
no problems being evident - we are hoping that all of the things done on
this rebuild will solve the burnt piston problem that has plagued me for
the past eight months - worst case my backup tow vehicle is ready to go
if needed!

when I am on the road I DO NOT access my home email -
email sent to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address will NOT be
viewed until I return home - if I do not answer your
email within 24 hours assume I am on the road - in that
case contact me through the Yahoo Travel group - the
same applies to my telephone voice recorder at 512.259.5098

            Travel with Confidence with TravelWithRonK!
                   see pictures of my rig at
                 http://TravelWithRonK.com

                   ron keener near Austin, Texas
                    http://TravelWithRonK.com

--

questions?

Ron - private email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]