hello everyone!

reservations are beginning to stream in for the MAR/APR coast to coast
transport trip - early reservations indicate that a west coast loop
followed by an east coast loop is likely to occur

remember that your early reservation is likely to be a deciding factor
in determining my basic route pattern - late reservations run the risk
of not being able to be included in my itinerary once a basic route is
established - even if your transport need is tentative it is best to
contact me as soon as possible so that I can reserve a 'route' in my
mind as I start planning

the economy may be tough but that just means that there are many
bargains out there to be able to purchase the bloodlines you have wanted
in your herd - an investment in the future of your herd is a yearlong
activity - breeding stock purchased now will bring results for your
sales catalog a year from now

I will be contacting those people who are on my longterm 'tentative'
list soon - when those breeders confirm their intent I will probably
have a pretty good idea of the general route that the trip will follow -
the longer you wait to contact me after that the more difficult it may
be for me to include your route in my trip itinerary

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state,
and a brief description of the animals in every email please

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply directly
to my private email address at rkee...@realtime.net

payment is due on delivery - I can take cash, check, MO, and PayPal

there is no contract other than your word via email

on the repair front the top end of the van/RV tow vehicle engine came
off yesterday - early indications are that a leaking intake manifold
gasket was the cause of the antifreeze loss - I am keeping my fingers
crossed since this is a minor repair problem compared to a cracked head
or block - since Murphy has been so active in my life recently I am
hoping that he has taken a vacation for a while!

the trailer is still sitting in my driveway while I slowly clean out the
bedding left over from the DEC/JAN trip - physical labor is not one of
my strong suits so I am making slow progress - I hope to have the
cleaning finished in a few days so that the trailer can go back in to
the repair shop for a fender replacement and for assessment of the axle
damage

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilot Tina (AKC)
private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com
more than 2500 animals transported in 8 years of service
TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock