Nancy,

Any animal that has both male and female reproductive parts is called a hermaphrodite. Most of these are sterile, but I suppose it is possible for them to breed or get bred, depending on what the internal anatomy is. With characteristics like horns, a mane, and male breeding behavior, your sheep may be producing testosterone, which comes from the testicles - so he may have fertile sperm as well - but if he has a vestigial penis inside the vulva, he will be unable to breed a female. On the other hand, if he has a normal uterus and ovaries, and allows himself to be bred, he could get pregnant. Often much of the internal anatomy is underdeveloped like the external anatomy, so most of them don't get or stay bred.

Stephanie
Westminster, SC